Friday, February 19, 2010

Peanutbutter Oatmeal Protein Cookies (No Bake!)


INGREDIENTS:

1 cup Toasted Oats
1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut
1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/4 cup DaVinci Sugar Free Syrup (Vanilla)
1/4 cup Chocolate Protein Powder (we used Isopure)

DIRECTIONS:

1. Mix together the peanut butter and vanilla syrup.
2. Add all other ingredients and stir together till every bit is moistened. If too crumbly add a tiny bit syrup. If too wet add more coconut.
3.Roll into balls like playdoh and refridgerate for 2 -3 hours.

**We only use Isopure in our baking. Mainly because I already have it - but think it's pretty freaking nasty to drink. But it tastes good in baking recipes and has much higher protein concentration than my other protein powders. Plus it's crazy expensive so I GOTTA use it now that it's paid for. But luckily once it's gone - it's gone! Haha!

***Thanks Michele again! I had tried this recipe once before on my own but was too crumbly and was bummed. I saw your recipe and saw that I was just missing the syrup!

No comments:

Post a Comment